Grilled Cheese Kitchen
A mouthwatering cookbook featuring 39 sandwich recipes that go way beyond the ordinary.
Melted cheese between slices of toasted bread—the ultimate in comfort food:The classic Mousetrap is dripping with three kinds of cheese. "The Piglet" wows with its thinly sliced ham and sharp cheddar and grilled cheese makes a great breakfast—just add an egg! Heidi Gibson and Nate Pollak show us how to take the classic, cheesy favorite and turn it into true culinary masterpieces with their cookbook Grilled Cheese Kitchen.
• Discover nearly 40 unique and delicious recipes that include cheese, bread, and everything in between with tantalizing photographs that bring the words to life
• Features 40 additional recipes for great accompaniments and side dishes including hearty soups, many variations of mac and cheese, spicy pickles, and tangy spreads that will keep mealtime interesting and inspiring
• Tips on choosing the best bread and cheese as well as techniques for grilling each sandwich at just the right temperature so you get the ideal melty, golden brown results every time
Fans of Muffins and Biscuits and The Cheesemonger's Seasons will also enjoy adding Grilled Cheese Kitchen to their cookbook collections.
• From beginner to expert, anyone can create a perfect grilled cheese sandwich with the easy-to-follow recipes and inclusive glossary included in this cheesy cookbook.
• Enticing recipes include Green Eggs and Ham Grilled Cheese, Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese, Grilled Cheese Birthday Cake, Butternut Squash Soup, Crab Mac, Kale Slaw, and so much more!
• Author Heidi Gibson is the winner of seven grilled cheese championships and the co-owner (with husband Nate) of the American Grilled Cheese Kitchen in San Francisco.